Guest Safety at Red Door
Following government advice we have had to make some changes to the way we operate at Red Door. Please read below some of the changes we have had to make…
Due to new restrictions, please ensure if you wish stay in the venue after 1am, all members of the party have one of the following:
A negative test result taken within the last 48 hours
Proof of exemption
We strive to make the customer experience as smooth as possible during this difficult time, please adhere and comply to the above so that we are able to continue to do what we love.
- We will require a lead name for your party for track and trace reasons
- Please follow government guidance on who can sit together.
- Please arrive promptly at your booking time – we’re staggering bookings to avoid guests waiting in the entrance.
- There will be no menus on the table but you can view our menu by scanning a QR code on your table
HOW YOU CAN HELP!
- Please respect the recommended social distancing guidelines
- Pay with contactless whenever possible
- Sanitise your hands at our sanitising stations
- Please refrain from visiting the bar, we will come to you.
OUR SAFETY PROMISES
- All high usage surfaces (such as door handles and toilets) will be sanitised every 30 minutes.
- Our bar area is table service only.
- All tables are socially distanced.
- All team members are health and temperature screened every day.
- We’re working in ‘shift families’ to minimise contact.
- Everyone has been informed about the safest ways to travel to work.
- No team members will travel to or from work in their uniform. They will arrive and leave in clean clothes each day and will also change their shoes before and after their shifts.